- (1) Box Store bought brownie mix and all ingredients per packaging (I almost always go with Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix and follow the "fudgie" directions- but go with your personal fav!)
- (1) 8 oz package Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/3 Cup granulated sugar
- (1) Egg
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Nutella
- Prepare Brownie Mix as directed
- Pour mixed brownies into 9x13" baking pan - set aside
- Add softened cream cheese and granulated sugar to a mixer and run on slow until the sugar is fully incorporated into the cream cheese
- Add the egg and vanilla extract to the mixer and continue to run on slow until cheesecake mixture is well blended.
- Pour cheesecake mixture on brownies trying to leave spots of brownie showing through. Do not swirl yet!
- Using a microwave safe bowl, heat 1/2 cup Nutella until it is soft and slightly running (30 sec on my microwave)
- Dollop the runny nutella on top of cheesecake mixure
- Carefully swirl Nutella, cheesecake mix and brownies until you get the marbling you desire (I use a chopstick for marbling, it will give you much more control than a knife or fork)
- Bake as directed by the brownie packaging and let cool.